The LaserStim combination probe can provide simultaneous or independent Laser, light and electrical stimulation applications for superior clinical outcomes.
- LaserStim emitter (25,000mW) Super Pulsed Laser
- Red LEDs, infrared emitting diodes and static magnetic field
- Highly targeted treatments
- Accommodates, Acupuncture-Muscle Tigger Probes
- Allows for potential insurance reimbursements
- Compatible with MR4 consoles
The MR4 LaserStim is designed for clinicians with patients who suffer with chronic osteoarthritis of the joints, back and neck pain, frozen shoulder, sciatic pain and pain associated with acute injuries. For patients who have artificial knees or hip replacement or other metal implants, LaserStim is effective and safe to use. For patients who have artificial knees or hip replacement or other metal implants, LaserStim is effective and safe to use. LaserStim’s TARGET technology provides an interactive neural stimulation by constantly measuring electro-conductivity of treated tissue. The device can also be used to treat acute pain such as a recent injury, pain following fractured bones, inflammation, post-surgery.